Spicy Fish Cutlets
May 24, 2019Health Recipes
Serving size: 2 pcs.
- Calories: 230
- Protein: 24g
- Fat: 24g
- Carbs: 24g
- Fish-85g (any local fish, steamed and flaked, without bones)
- Potato-½ cup (boil and mashed)
- Onion-small (finely chopped)
- Green chilies-½ (finely chopped)
- Garlic-2 cloves (chopped)
- Turmeric powder-a pinch
- Red chili powder-a pinch
- Coriander powder-¼ tsp
- Garam masala-¼ tsp
- Egg white-1
- Breadcrumbs-1/2 cup
- Salt-to taste
- Oil-½ tsp
- Heat non-stick pan and lightly spray it with oil; add ginger, garlic and green chili and sauté for a minute.
- Add onions and salt; cover and cook until the onions turn golden.
- Now add all the spices (red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and garam masala) and mix well.
- At last add fish and stir; cover and cook for 2-3 minutes, then turn off the heat and let it cool.
- When cooled, add the mashed potatoes to the fish and mix well; now make small balls out of the mixture and then press with hands to make cutlets.
- To coat the cutlets, beat egg white in a bowl and in a separate plate place the breadcrumb; now first gently dip each cutlet into the egg batter, then coat them on both side with bread crumbs.
- Bake the cutlets in a preheated oven (1900Cfor 5-7 minutes, turning in between to cook evenly on both sides.
- Serve hot.