Chicken And Vegetables Soup
May 24, 2019Health Recipes
Serving size: 1 soup bowl
- Chicken breast, skinless-100g
- Onion-1 small
- Celery stalk-half
- Garlic-1 clove (grated)
- Carrots-1 small
- Salt and pepper-to taste
- Coriander leaves-for garnish
- Water-2 cups
Chop onion, celery, and carrot into small pieces.
- In another pan; boil all the chopped vegetables with garlic until tender.
- Let this mixture cool down and then puree in a blender.
- Cut chicken to the small pieces and cook it with and salt for about 10 minutes or till tender. Drain the excess water.
- Add the chicken to the vegetables puree. Mix and heat in a pan for another 5-7 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve garnish with coriander