Healthy Breakfast Taco
May 24, 2019Health Recipes
A quick breakfast meal that can be made in a few minutes.
Serving size: 1 taco
- Calories: 250 calories
- 3 egg whites
- ½ cup crimini mushrooms chopped
- ½ capsicum ( bell pepper) chopped
- 2 tablespoon grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 tortilla ( preferably whole wheat)
- Cooking spray or ½ tablespoon oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Beat the egg whites with the mushrooms, capsicum, salt and pepper
- Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray or the oil.
- Add the egg mixture and keep stirring till its full cooked.
- Top the tortilla with salsa and cheese and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Fill the tortilla with the egg mixture and serve with some fresh salsa on the side.