May 24, 2019Health Recipes
Serving size: 4
- Calories: 310
- Protein: 10g
- Fat: 4g
- Carbs: 59g
- Flour (refined flour + wheat flour)-80g
- Salt-to taste (keep low)
- Vegetables (cabbage, carrot, soya granules, capsicum, onion)-1/4 cup (grated)
- Oil-1/2 tsp
- Garlic-¼ tsp(chopped)
- Ginger-¼ tsp 9 chopped)
- Green chili-1 (finely chopped)
- Salt and black pepper-to taste (keep salt low)
- Lemon juice-1 tbsp
- Chili sauce-1 tbsp
- Soak the granules in Luke warn water for around 10 minutes; squeeze and keep aside.
- Mix the refined flour and wheat flour with salt and knead with water to make stiff dough.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan; add onions, ginger, garlic and sauté for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Add vegetables and squeeze soya- granules; cook till slightly soft.
- Remove it from flame and mix in the salt, lemon juice and black pepper.
- Roll the dough thin (translucent) and cut into small round.
- We the edge, place some filling in the center and bring edges together to cover the filling.
- Steam for about 10 minutes and serve hot with chili sauce.