Quinoa And Mushroom Salad
May 24, 2019Health Recipes
Serving size: 1 bowl
Nutrition Info :
- Calories: 198
- Protein: 9g
- Fat: 5g
- Carbs: 30g
- Mushrooms–1 cup (Chopped)
- Green bell pepper-1/2 cup (Chopped)
- Red bell pepper-1/2 cup (Chopped)
- Onion-1 small
- Quinoa-3 tsp
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chia seeds–½ tsp
- Olive oil-1/2 tsp
- Cook quinoa in a pan with 100 ml till it becomes translucent and absorbs water completely (like rice or Dalia).
- Chop the water onion finely.
- Immerse chia seeds in ¼ cup water (Room Temperature).
- Till they swell, drain and keep aside.
- Light spray non-stick pan with oil and sauté onion for a minute on high heat.
- Add chopped mushroom and sauté until they turn they brown and soft (about 2 minutes).
- Now add both varieties of bell pepper and sauté till crisp soft.
- Pour all the cooked vegetables in a serving bowl.
- Garnish with chia seeds.
- Serve at room temperature or hot.