Oat Bran Mooli Roti
May 24, 2019Health Recipes
Serving size: 3 Roti’s
Nutrition Info :
- Calories: 270
- Protein: 8g
- Fat: 4g
- Carbs: 51g
- Whole wheat flour-1/2 cup
- Oat bran-20g
- Radish (Mooli) along with the green leaves-1 small
- Salt and red chili powder-to taste
- Mix wheat flour, oat bran salt in a wide bowl; knead into soft dough with water.
- Grate radish and squeeze it to remove excess liquid; finely chop the radish leaves and mix them with grate radish in a bowl ; add a little salt and red chili powder to help bowl and mix well.
- Dust and roll 2 balls of dough to poori size and keep the filling in the middle and close the edges by bringing the entire corner to the middle .
- Lightly roll them into 2 rotis neither too thin nor thick.
- Heat a non-stick tawa and cook the rotis on both sides till done.
- Serve hot with vegetables.