Hummus and grilled vegetable wrap
May 24, 2019Health Recipes
Serving size: 1 wrap (4 pieces)
- Calories: 320
- Protein: 12 g
- Fat: 15g
- Carbs: 42 g
- Medium zucchini – 2 (cut into 1/4 inch slices)
- Olive oil – 2 tsp
- Salt – 1/8 tsp
- Ground black pepper (freshly pinched)
- Hummus – 1 cup
- Whole wheat wrap bread – 1 piece
- Pine nuts – 1/4 cup
- Medium red bell pepper – 1 (thinly sliced)
- Baby spinach leaves – 2 ounces
- Red onion – 1/2 cup (thinly sliced)
- Fresh mint leaves – 1/4 cup
- Preheat the grill on medium heat; add olive oil to both sides of the medium zucchini.
- Add salt and pepper; grill both sides for approximately 4 minutes until both sides turn tender and slightly browned.
- Add 1/4th cup of hummus to both sides of bread; add1/4 tablespoon of pine nuts on the top.
- Add 3 slices of zucchini, 2 pieces of red pepper, ¼ cup of spinach, few sliced onions and 1 tablespoon of mint; Roll the bread and cut diagonally into four separate pieces.
- Serve hot.